I accidently broke my mascara this morning, so I had to order a new one. Of course it`s impossible for me to go on my favorite makeup site without ordering several items, so here is what I got.
I`m really hoping that the last one is as bad-ass as it looks.
So, while I tragically enough got sick today of all days (my third favorite holiday after thanksgiving and halloween), I still have to wish you a happy Valentines day! Especially as the “you” has grown so much since the last one 🙂
I was going to practice som self love all day with shopping and a rom-com marathon, but instead I’ll give you some tools to the same, to show my appreciation for you.
So, here are my tips.
Number one: Get into the spirit of love with some cute and happy movies
My preferred once would be these:
1. The “Bridget Jones”-series
2. Valentine’s Day
3. Crazy Stupid Love
4. Breakfast at Tiffanys
5. You’ve got mail
Number two: Take some time to unwind
Do whatever relaxes you the most. Here are some ideas:
1. Take a long bath
2. Read a book or a magazine
3. Sit with just a cup of tea and your thoughts
4. Listen to your favorite album
Number three: Indulge
An insanely high percentage of the population is on a diet at all times. On the day of love we can permit ourselves to, you know, chill, right? So I am urging you to right now go out and by whatever your heart desires (food wise, I will not be held responsible for any crediy card debt) and just relax and be happy. And besides the health pressure of society, just give yourself a general break.
That would be all. Happy Valentine’s guys! 😀
At the moment I am so tired, it`s basically a cosmic injustice. I am also so parched and in the want for something refreshing. This is putting me in a one-track mindset. Coffee smoothie! The ultimate restauration and coffee food, total double trouble. Unfortunately I can`t have it, as the only bananas I have are frozen, but I am going to share the recipe with you. Hopefully, one of you will make it so I can live through you. Haha.
Anyways. I love sharing these kinds of things, since I know that a lot of people don`t really know what vegans eat and are kind of curious as to how filling and good the food is. So I thought that instead of just giving you a recipe, which I am going to do, I`ll also let you know some of the benefits of this smoothie. But first, here`s the recipe!
General and health based benefits:
- makes you awake and ready for the day
- full of antioxidants
- boosts metabolisme (3-11%)
- lowers risk of diabetes
- slow releasing energy
- good for rebalencing electrolytes
- great pre workout food
- lots of fiber
- makes the smoothie booth sweet and extra nutricious
- one of the most nutrient-dense foods avaible
- can lower cholesterole and stabilize blood sugar levels
- rich in antioxidants
- makes you feel heathy as f**k
- full of antioxidants
- lots of protein for a plant
- almost all the carbs are fiber
- high in omega-3 (higher levesls than salmon even)
- good for your bones
- easy to incorprate in you diet (have it as a pudding, or just throw it in there with literally anything