I am obsessed with ovenbaked vegetables lately! They’re so good, filling and low kcal 🙂
And super versatile!
They can be eaten:
-on their own
-with potatoes (or fries/sweetpotato fries)
These are the ones I’m having today.
Bell pepper, zucchini,tomato, red onion and avocado. I also often have eggplants. The spice I’ve used is garlic powder.
After I took this picture I drisselef some mushroom slices over. You can also add sweetcorn 🙂
What is your preffered method of preparing vegetables?
I told you this was coming, and now I`m delivering.
This is one of my all time favorite drinks/meals. And I can almost guarantee it will be one of yours as well!
What are you waiting for? Go make yourself a delicious, less than 200 kcal milkshake!
At the moment I am so tired, it`s basically a cosmic injustice. I am also so parched and in the want for something refreshing. This is putting me in a one-track mindset. Coffee smoothie! The ultimate restauration and coffee food, total double trouble. Unfortunately I can`t have it, as the only bananas I have are frozen, but I am going to share the recipe with you. Hopefully, one of you will make it so I can live through you. Haha.
Anyways. I love sharing these kinds of things, since I know that a lot of people don`t really know what vegans eat and are kind of curious as to how filling and good the food is. So I thought that instead of just giving you a recipe, which I am going to do, I`ll also let you know some of the benefits of this smoothie. But first, here`s the recipe!
General and health based benefits:
- makes you awake and ready for the day
- full of antioxidants
- boosts metabolisme (3-11%)
- lowers risk of diabetes
- slow releasing energy
- good for rebalencing electrolytes
- great pre workout food
- lots of fiber
- makes the smoothie booth sweet and extra nutricious
- one of the most nutrient-dense foods avaible
- can lower cholesterole and stabilize blood sugar levels
- rich in antioxidants
- makes you feel heathy as f**k
- full of antioxidants
- lots of protein for a plant
- almost all the carbs are fiber
- high in omega-3 (higher levesls than salmon even)
- good for your bones
- easy to incorprate in you diet (have it as a pudding, or just throw it in there with literally anything