I accidently broke my mascara this morning, so I had to order a new one. Of course it`s impossible for me to go on my favorite makeup site without ordering several items, so here is what I got.
I`m really hoping that the last one is as bad-ass as it looks.
Yes, I am that douchebag that has way to many things on her wishlist and therefore needs to devide it in to groups based on stores, but don`t pretend like you can go on victoriassecret.com without adding like 75 things to your wishlist!
So here is my very shortened wishlist from Victoria`s Secret. Oh, and just click on the picture to be directed to the site.
So those are a few of the things I`m drooling over at the VS shop. What`s on your wishlist this year?
This isn`t really a post-post, but I just really want to share with the world how extremely happy I am that my lipsticks have arrived from Make-up Mekka. Finally I have all twelve in the HD series 😀
The colors are described like this (sorry for my bad translation).
- Backseat – A nude, pink lipstick that turns very faint. Perfect for everyday wear.
- Most Wanted Nude – A neutral nude color that fits well with pink or slightly yellow skincolor.
- Mouth Mousse – A dark , mauvebrown color that fits the latest trend.
- Forever 18 – A faint brown with a hint of shimmer.
- Smashing – A cold, grey-purple that will make any look.
- Joykiss – A coralcolored lipstick that is perfect for the summertime.
- Bride to be – A brown-pink color that provides a delicate lip.
- Marilyn – A neutral red that gives the classic look.
- Fashionista – A dark fuchsiapink.
- Youngblood – A coral colored lipstick with a dash of pink.
- Live Life – A pink color with shimmer that fits every skintone.
- S Honey – A cold, pink lipstick that will freshen up your look for any occasion.
I already tried several of the colors and they are perfect! I especially love Bride to be!
As you know, I have been up to a lot of stuff lately. Including taking to exams privately while also writing essays, taking test and everything else that comes with High School. Including more exams. So lately, whenever I finish a chapter or a test or anything alike, I put up another page on my motovational Power Point. I know that this sounds like the lamest thing ever, but it helps me get things done. And maybe it can help you as well. So here goes.
On the first page I have written down a couple of my short term goals.
On the next four I have vegan inspo. Including a collage and pictures of Beyoncè with her amazing vegan body. There is no way that body is mortal.
Furthermore, I`ve got companies I would like to work with, cities I would like to visit, and countries, Audrey Hepburn quotes, pink quotes and even pictures of Hello Kitty.
Whats fun about a motovational powerpointa is that it can contain anything you like. Anything that cheers you up or represents you in any way. I would highly recommend that anyone makes one. You might feel sort of stupid at first, but as you get used to it, you might find that it actually makes you feel pretty good and helps you accomplish more.
So, if you are intersted at all, here are a few of my 28 slides.
Thats it for now. I hope I`ve at least inspired someone! 🙂